Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ive did searches on all 3 and everyone has differein opinions. to me ive decided to probably go with a set of pacesetters due to the money. i was wondering if anyone had updates on the hotshot and brospeeds. those 2 are labout 2/3 times as much as the pacesetter and i figure i could buy other mods with this money. does anyone have any comments before i purchase these headers? ive also decided to purchase a hotshop intake, ive read the other true cai is prm any comments on either one?

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Well I can tell you that I've heard pretty big variety of opinions too on PS headers. I can't remeber was it here on MX6.com or in Probetalk.com but ppl were complaining about the quality of the kit. I just didn't fit on the car without modding it. I was going to buy Pacesetters too but I'm still on stock headers because of what I've heard. There are ppl who has bought them and told us to keep away from PS headers. On the other hand, there are ppl who has PS and has had no problems with it. Go figure that then... Oh yeah, they tend to leak too on the fittings.

With Hotshot I've heard nothing but good things.

With Bosal haven't heard much of anything of them. Someone has them and was pretty much satisfied. Expensive headers though.

Hope this helps even a bit
Mici

1 - 3 of 3 Posts