·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
the transformation!

before

after

sorry for the big sizes

the color's steel blue prl, and the look of it varies these pics turned out pretty good but it looks 50x better in person. Now im just waiting for my tenzo mean 6's , and white ground effects to be put on and im set

oh yeah and alot of people's been asking me why i didnt get it molded and iunno for some reason i think it looks just as good if not better un molded i love the way it looks either way.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Everything looks great so far. Wheels would make your car show-able.

I suggest eibach springs. 200 $ for those and then the wheels.

I bet your car does look really good in person, especially with that color.

Nice job.

Evan

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
thats looks real nice. like the color alot. good luck

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
when (not if) you bust your kit on a speed bump, you'll be glad you didn't mold it. : D. Looking awesome man, and that color is tight.

Trent

·
Premium Member
3,965 Posts
Yea molding can be pretty bad since the vehicle vibrates while driving. Plus it can be removed easily for repairs. Good job not molding it.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
What kind of Bumper is that.

GRRRRREEEEEAAAATT JOB>>

I love that Shogun..

Bartley
PS> I want to shave just an inch of the front end. So I'm not like everyone else.

·
Registered
80 Posts
damn i love that color

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
That's a great color choice :tup:

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
mmmmmmmmmmm.............COLOR!!!

That color is one of the sexiest colors ive seen!!!!

Rims and a drop would set her off

I also hope you have some kind of exhaust with that kit. It just doesnt look right with no exhaust and a kit

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
reminded me i forgot a pic of the back, yeah i have a pretty nice exhaust on it. im tryna find out what to do right now with the taillights, cant decide to just buy the supra's, do the vinyl covering, or just plain smoke em out

here's the back

·
Premium Member
3,965 Posts
Hey looks great. How was the installation b4 painting?? Looks like it bolted up nicely and where did you get it?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
looks pretty damn nice!.. wish i had the money to make my six look like that... but with the tailights... i'd probably smoke um... but i have seen silver window tint over them and with that color it could look really tight

·
Registered
103 Posts
what exhaust you got

kinda looks like my evo.. looking good man always loved the shogun front and sides. my first body kit ever..later Chris

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
Glade its got an exhaust

I think some smoked tails would set off the rear. If you smoke them then get dark tinted windows and gunmetal wheels or black with a machined lip (polished)
If you dont smoke them or get Supra tails then get lighter tinted windows (20% and up) and get silver wheels with a machined lip.

Also a nice drop

·
Banned
2,270 Posts
Yeah man, great ass color. If i had to paint my car again, id go for the platinum blue. I saw that on a jag once. Absolutely stunning :cool:

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
One of my favorite colors is that blue that comes on the Mazdaspeed Proteges. Ohhh Man thats a nice blue. Its almost identical to the STI blue, I just think the MSP has more flake??

Sorry for the off topic..............Car still looks great!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts