Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for some reason, the search engine will not let me look back for older posts to see what the bulb # was to get the hyperwhite bulbs for the parking lights. I need to know this cause i am going to put some hyperwhites in my headlights and i dont want that dull look next to the headlights from the parking lights. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
737 Posts
I wish I could help ya, but yeah. Someone deleted a lot of very helpful posts. Even the ones that were'nt too old got deleted. They were a lot of help. It makes no sense why they were deleted.

G

·
The posts are still there, Scooby had to delete the search index file to back up the board (the search file was around 250 megs, the entire board itself 610 megs).

Once the backup is complete, the search index will be rebuilt and you will be able to find old posts again.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
The size is the same as the reverse or stop light for a 2gen probe. These are 12v, but will also fit in the headlight. The number starts with a 3xxx, lke 3197 or 3196, what ever the single element is.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Thanks for clearing that up for me Flyswat. How long does this take and how often is it performed?
-Thanks-

1 - 5 of 5 Posts