Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
happy holidays everyone, what im doing is trying to installing a bulldog remotelock system, and for the most part i've found all wires that i need, but there is one thats getting away from me. its the parking light wire, from what the diagram says its "orange" but the only orange one that i can find goes to my guages and its kind of got silver diamonds on it, so i know its not that one, but is there anyone out there that knows of a different wire or exact location that i can find this orange wire that would be great. i noticed that there is three wires that come off the light know (the part that twists) black, red, green. but none of them are the wires i need. what im looking for is one that will be dead when the switch is inactive but on the first and second trun it will be 12+ volts.
thanks all

·
Registered
308 Posts
u answered your own question in the post, the orange wire for your gauges is the wire you are looking for. when u turn ur park lights or head lights on your gauges turn on too right?? cause it's pushin 12v when u click it over once or twice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts