Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok its official I will be parting the car or sell as a whole...Will need to be trailered if bought as a whole. :D

Ok guys since I have my 89 I'm going to sell some stuff from my 90 Gt. or the car can be bought as a whole.

First the motor, local pick up only will not ship.

I just recently had my injectors 330'sCC cleaned by rc engineering, cost me a little over 100 bucks. I made a post about the cleaning and posted the sheet where they test and clean and flow them. I'm asking 100 shipped to the U.S. comes with all new seals too.

Tranny same thing will not ship, has new clutch in it

Like new 89 GT taillights with center reflector. make offer...

90 lx front lights. Make offer.

Stock subwoofer with amp. Make offer.

aftermarket front mount intercooler. See some of my old pics. Intercooler is 26"x6"x3.5" 180 shipped

custom dash for gauges see pic in my garage profile. you can put whatever gauges you want in there. 50 shipped.

90 MTX ECU with chip Eliminates boost cut and all that good stuff .....75 shipped.

Autometer silverfaced gauges. have Water Temp "electric gauge" and Mechanical oil 2'1/16 gauges dont have the sending unit for the oil guage, and water doesnt need anything its electric.. 50 shipped for both. or I also have a electric fuel gauge that tells you how much gas you have.
2 gauges for 50 bucks or 30 for 1

Autometer silverfaced tach...Reg over 200 bucks 110 shipped. Firm

Stock suspension from my 89 GT struts and springs, 125,000 miles on them. all work good that I can tell. 100 shipped. Ill have pics next week.

I have grey interior, so if you need some parts let me know.

Ill add stuff as I go along. Let me know if your interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts