Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
59K original miles, something happened in the bottom end and halfway drove a rod or something through the back of the block(bottom end is toast). I'll be tearing it down this week. Any and all parts are available minus the distributor.

Make offers on what ever you need, the engine is out and I'll be able to remove and ship just about anything within a day or two.

This engine has what appears to be brand new NGK plug wires. Not near new, or like new, but "out of the box onto the motor"/"never run on these wires" new. It seems as if they were installed after the engine overheated/locked up. I bought a new set of these once so I know how nice of a deal this may be for some one.

I also have pretty much all mechanical componets available from this car minus the actual transmission. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

[email protected]

·
Registered
137 Posts
The plug wires are great! Fast shipping too. If you need any engine parts, i would recommend buying them here! Very honest seller! Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Whatkind of price could you give me on both valve covers shipped to a NY address?

metros

1 - 8 of 8 Posts