Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
parting out all must go im keeping some stuff but feel free to ask, turbo with manual boost controler at 15psi, spooling like crazy, the engine runs good it prob needs a head gasket tho but i drive it every day, the reason im parting it is cuz the rust is eating it away and i need the wire harnnes, for those who know this is Todd old car and i will be posting pics latter on today, tranny is junk at least u wanna fix the 5th syncronizer just come pick it up, ecu is stock and i have 2 of them wheel with new all season tires, anything else just ask.....

MySpace

MySpace

MySpace

MySpace

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
what color is the interior?

·
Registered
45 Posts
how much for the mbc and wat kind of downpipe do you have on it

·
Registered
45 Posts
lol i guess ill pm him cuz i asked 1st

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the interior is blue as the car there is still some good body parts, i was hoping to sell the turbo and the mbc toghether but if not i let u know im taking the car apart this weekend so if some one in mass want to stop by your welcome

·
Registered
70 Posts
the interior is blue as the car there is still some good body parts, i was hoping to sell the turbo and the mbc toghether but if not i let u know im taking the car apart this weekend so if some one in mass want to stop by your welcome
How much for the dash board just the top? Shipped to 11572

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pm sent gsxrfanatic

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is Ok And Yes I Think They Are The Same Regulators, I Double Check And Let You Know, If Anybody Else Needs Something We Can Negotiate Before The Parts Go To The Junkyard And We Lose Them Forever Unfortunatly They Just Treat Our Cars Like Junk And Don't Resale Anything.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jaja Next Year I Will Im Moving To Brunswick Ga On December, And The 5th Gear Sync On This Tranny Is Bad

·
Registered
652 Posts
do you have a purge control valve?? it's on the firewall bolted to a plate,,,,here's a pic, it's the one on the right, vac nipples on the one in the pic are broken off the one on the left isn't the correct one

·
Registered
951 Posts
price on the catback?

·
Registered
54 Posts
if i could get a price on...

turbo + exhaust manifold
intercooler
associated plumbing
injectors