Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 84 Posts

· Registered
505 Posts
hey man i was wondering if u can sell me the top driver side transmission mount chassis bracket. its the bracket that the top driverside tranny mount bolts to, its located right under the fuse box. i need that bracket if you can sell it to me how much you want for it and how much is shipping to 33157 thanks!.

· Banned
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
tranny bracket

hey man i was wondering if u can sell me the top driver side transmission mount chassis bracket. its the bracket that the top driverside tranny mount bolts to, its located right under the fuse box. i need that bracket if you can sell it to me how much you want for it and how much is shipping to 33157 thanks!.
ill give it to u for 35shipped...if u want it just paypal me and i will send it to u that day

· Registered
505 Posts
i sent payment but let me know if you got it or not. when i sent it it was saying something about my card being denied. than i back spaced it and sent it again and than it said that it was already sent so i don't know whats going on but i sent you 35 bucks. my email or user id for paypal is [email protected] so if you see that name or 35 dollars wit a comment and my address than thats me. just let me know!.

· Banned
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
engine harness

How much would it be shipped to 90018? I have the engine harness and theres the fuse box harness i heard theres a third one which one is that one? And do u have that one available?
it would be around...5o bucks shipped

· Premium Member
4,236 Posts
You gonna be home this weekend? I wanna come see if there's anything that I need. I'm looking at maybe the passenger side knuckle assembly and both front struts. How much would you want for those?

· Registered
81 Posts
You said Tan interior. Is it tan LEATHER by any chance? If so, I'm interested in the front seats if they're in good condition and leather haha.
PM me please if you have some :)

21 - 40 of 84 Posts