Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Banned
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
the pics

You said Tan interior. Is it tan LEATHER by any chance? If so, I'm interested in the front seats if they're in good condition and leather haha.
PM me please if you have some :)
your email is not working

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey sorry havent been able to send the payment but Im just wondering if you still have the parts available. I wanted the fuse box harness with the fuse box and the third harness not sure what its called. I have the engine harness already just need the other two had a real bad short. I should send the payment by today if not by tomorrow for sure. Just let me know if the parts are still available thanks.

·
Banned
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Hey sorry havent been able to send the payment but Im just wondering if you still have the parts available. I wanted the fuse box harness with the fuse box and the third harness not sure what its called. I have the engine harness already just need the other two had a real bad short. I should send the payment by today if not by tomorrow for sure. Just let me know if the parts are still available thanks.
yea i still have them avalible for u

·
Banned
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
harness

sweet, if you could please send me a pic of it out of the car I will send over the 50 plus shipping. my zip is 85710.

you can send teh pic to [email protected]

thanks
i would have to take the connections of the car but i could do that

41 - 60 of 84 Posts