Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Parting out 93 mazda mx6 v6 mtx

4K views 83 replies 23 participants last post by  jszachar 
#1 ·
it is wat just the title says. Im parting out my mx6...all interior plastic pieces are not for sale. As far as seats they are in good condition.The glove box is good.. no after market items are on the car. Its just bone stock. The tranny is blown.

Engine 45,000 miles on it as of now(great kl03 engine)
tranny blown
wheels and tires are good
so just tell me what u want and i will give u a shipping price or what not and we can get this thing gone one by one
send me payment by paypal(its in my signature)

#2 ·
How much for the engine? What color interior? I'm interested on the floor mat if they are black. I'm from Homewood so is it ok if I come look at the car see if I need anything?

#3 ·
$500 for the engine jus because of its condition. The interior is tan..and i dont have black floor mats...and yea its cool if u come past here.jut give me a call if u want we can meet tommorrow before 12...just call 708 799 9804

#4 ·
Well I stay in Chicago on week days, only come back to Homewood like every other weekend. I'll be home this week for Mother's day but I have a wedding to go to on Saturday, so not sure if I'll have time this week, maybe next weekend?

What's the actual mileage on the car itself? Depends on the mileage I might be interested in some suspension part.

#7 ·
Cool, so exhaust is stock? I'm interested in the muffler, I might take the whole thing if the piping aren't rust to hell, cause I need a new exhaust for my RS.

#14 ·
the exhaust

Cool, so exhaust is stock? I'm interested in the muffler, I might take the whole thing if the piping aren't rust to hell, cause I need a new exhaust for my RS.
as far as they exhaust goes...i have a fart muffler in place of the stock muffler...the stock muffler was threw away...the piping is kind of rusted i dont think u will be intrested in the exhaust

#11 ·

If your car has ABS it should have that, its a bit triky to remove i think though. This is the left rear with the sensor cable outlined in red.

#15 ·
(skanetic) i dont have abs...sorry about that...i never seen hat before ever on my car...once again sorry for the confusion

#21 ·
hey man i was wondering if u can sell me the top driver side transmission mount chassis bracket. its the bracket that the top driverside tranny mount bolts to, its located right under the fuse box. i need that bracket if you can sell it to me how much you want for it and how much is shipping to 33157 thanks!.

#23 ·
i sent payment but let me know if you got it or not. when i sent it it was saying something about my card being denied. than i back spaced it and sent it again and than it said that it was already sent so i don't know whats going on but i sent you 35 bucks. my email or user id for paypal is shi_impact@yahoo.com so if you see that name or 35 dollars wit a comment and my address than thats me. just let me know!.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.