Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
wierd... whatever...its a great school i dont know why it gets a bad reputation as being for stupid people, I mean a school that gets 4 million dollar grants just for research in nanotechnology isnt exactly a stupid school, but thats off topic so i should probably stop now

·
Registered
942 Posts
mazdamaniac94 said:
wierd... whatever...its a great school i dont know why it gets a bad reputation as being for stupid people, I mean a school that gets 4 million dollar grants just for research in nanotechnology isnt exactly a stupid school, but thats off topic so i should probably stop now
ROFL! I wasn't knocking your school, nor do i care wether you think its weird that i ask... I was just wondering... that's it.:wave:

·
Banned
1,048 Posts
its just what they go for on here man, like i said i wasnt trying to be an ass but when i saw the prices you had i was appalled b/c when i sell items on here they go for what i said to you.... you dont have to include shipping with the prices i gave you so that you dont lose money....

anyway if you decide to just sell the shell i would prob get it from you, just let me know!

good luck with the project man and if you need help or have questions you can ask me too as well as others on here...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
thank you for your sincerity, i truly appreciate it. its really frustrating working on a car knowing it could have been just one little tiny wire that was cliped when the engine went in.... i just wish i bought another 94 mx6 engine rather than the 96 626, at least the electrical differences would have been minimum.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
about the school lol, i wasnt saying you were knocking it, but my friend who goes to yale and all the other ones who go to various other schools do and i was just defending it

·
Registered
15 Posts
For shipping and location purposes, this car is located in southeastern massachusetts.

1994 mazda mx6 ls v6 black exterior and tan leather interior. I have almost all parts for 1994 mx6, some in excellent condition, others may need a few repairs. The engine is from a 1996 (2.5l v6) mazda 626, I tried to do an engine swap but electronics werent compatible and it has been sitting in my driveway so I have decided to part it out. here is a small price list for most parts... (these prices are excluding shipping).. and are negotiable depending on the condition of the part. I, However, am a student and will not have time to take the car apart to get you your part until around may of 2005.

Windshield 115$

Window motors 50$

Winshield wiper motor 50$

Wiper fuild reservoir 25$

Water pump 45$

Sun roof 190$, sun roof motor 190$ or complete for 230$

Trunk w/ spoiler (including brake light) 400$

Torque converter 70$

Automatic Transmission 800$

Throttle valve 250$

Steering wheel 40$

Steering column and electronics 190$

Starter 100$

Front left and Right Seats 250$each

Rear seat with folddown 125$

Seat belt 45$

Trailing arm 50$each (or all four for 190$)

Rear bumper (w/ primer) 300$

Radiator 200$

Power steering pump 125$

Instrument cluster 60$

Ignition switch 90$

Hood 200$

Hood hinge 20$each

Heater/ac control 140$

Fuel tank 250$

Fuel pump and assembly 145$

Front doors (complete) 400$ each

Frame- ?????????

Front fenders 100$ each

Dash wiring harness 125$

Engine wiring harness 90$

Distributor for 94 v6 ls mazda mx6 270$

Distributor for 96 v6 mazda 626 400$

Dash 400$

Control arm lower front 100$each

Control arm upper fron 100$each

ECU 300$

Rear glass 190$

Alternator 100$

1996-626 (2.5l v6) engine- 600$

OR the total car for 2800$

picture can be taken and sent of various parts depending on availability of time. All prices are United States Dollar. Thank you for taking your time to read this thread.
Hiya there. Are you still parting your car out? If so please let me know: [email protected].
I need front right side turn signal light for my 95 Mazda MX6. Thank you.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts