Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am parting out a 95 mazda mx-6 it's a 4cyl. auto. The car was in a front end collision so pretty much everything is good other than the front fenders, bumper, radiator, and all of the lights up front(head lights,side markers). The front tires were unaffected from the collision so there are still alot of front end parts that are good. It has a strong running engine, and a factory rebuilt tranny with about 20k miles on it. Engine never smoked, and the tranny shifted very smoothly. The car is gold with a similar color interior which is in good shape.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The car is located in goshen, indiana. I would say 250 for the transmission, and 200 for the engine. I will have to look into how much it will cost to ship the engine. I do have both the plastic pieces that the speakers screw into, and both the hydraulics for the trunk work very well.

·
SUPER SAMARAIZER
425 Posts
intrested in struts ..how many miles???..what brand are they ???..got pics perhaps.???

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'll try to answer all questions.
The car has 140,000+ miles on it, the tranny was swapped with a brand new factory rebuilt 20,000 miles ago so is practically new inside.

The struts are stock we used one front one but have 3 left. I can sell for $5.00 each plus shipping, I'd have to weigh them to see how much shipping is if you're interested in 3.

The trunk hydrolics are like new and work well, the speaker mounts are in good shape too. I would take $25.00 for all plus $10.00 shipping.The car was in excellent condition before the accident.

No sunroof, the headliner looks pretty good but does have a few small bare spots. Interior is light brown and headliner is real light tan. I would take $20.00 plus shipping probably $10.00 for the lower 48 of US.

Still have good tail lights and rear view mirrors (black) and all good glass except windsield.
Can pay through paypal to [email protected]. Let me know what you want when making payment.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts