Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I have up for parts a 89 MX-6 Turbo 4WS, the car it self has been sitting in a parking lot for about 3-4yrs and has not been ran. When it was parked it was b/c the guy that owned it blew a fuse or somthing then he ended up doing somthing dumb and frying the fusebox, other than that he said it ran when he parked it.

The interior is all intact he has had a windsheild cover on it all this time so the dash and everything isnt all cracking, um the seats are in good condition they are just dirty (no burns or rips). The body of the car isnt in that great of condition it has a bigger than fist size hole in the passenger fender the drivers side has a nice dent the fenders and bumpers, hood and trunk appeared to be in good condion. If you need any parts plz let me know and I will get back with you asap and it will be first come first serve. I dont really have any kind of set prices in my head for any of the parts so make me offors. If you are wanting something like the block or head I can do that but it wont be somthing that I can do with in the week you ask me I only have 2 days off between working and college. Any small things I can do w/o any real prob within 2 days of you telling me.

If you would like the entire car let me know within 3 days the (car has a clear title) after that im parting it out I am located in Jackson Missouri thats about 1:30mins from St. Louis if you want it shipped to you, you will have to work out how to get it I cant haul it anywere.

If you have any questions email me at [email protected], I will be checking that and this website daily.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I would like the metal tube that is along the intake tract right before the throttle body. Please PM me with price + shipping to 93405. I have cash in hand! Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.