Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First off - NO i am NOT selling the engine. Nor exhaust, intake, wheels and probably not suspension.

Stuff that is for sale:

body panels - anything forward of rear doors - including sunroof
lipkit is pending sale.
also have all badges except Ghia badging.
so TX5, ford at the back and front Ford badge but would prefer to sell complete with front grill which has been covered in silver mesh

Lights - All front lights are available. Including clear side indicators.

mechanicals. I am not sure what I am willing to sell from here. If you require anything let me know and I will think about it. Trying to keep spares for my MX6 and also keep parts for a clubman project I have in the works...

I may have a gearbox for sale later but it isnt for sale yet!

I menioned above I probably wouldnt sell suspension. I'm not sure. Its a full pedders sports ryder suspension setup for 4WS models. Drop of 1.5" I think. If you are interested let me know and let me know what you are willing to pay. I am tossing up between selling these and putting it towards some coilovers or just using these.

misc.
sound activated neon tubes - blue x2. One has had the wires pulled from the tube, should be fixable. I can have a look at fixing if anyone is interested.

stock wheel used as spare - potenza re71 fitted with good tread. Rim has some very minor curb rash but gernerally very good condition

prices. Reasonable offers - just interested in getting rid of lot of stuff before I sell the left over as scrap metal.

Shipping - I am in Canberra - local pick up is preffered for anything bulky but I am willing to assist buyer in arranging shipping. Small stuff isnt a worry.

Contact at [email protected] preffered.

thanks!

SOLD!!!
gauge cluster
sunroof switch
sunroof glass
lipkit
steering wheel
grill
boot lever
interior
abs sensors
gearbox speed sensor

·
Registered
36 Posts
RIP my Beloved... Jan 2005 - Aug 2008

I'm Surprised the amount of Dirt Already Coating the interior.

Hope you enjoy the Parts She Supply's to you, and who ever gets stuff off her.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
So sad. Really is :(
how much for the gauge cluster? :p

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Is there a strut brace? If so...is it possible to throw that into shipping with Jmoore's lipkit?

Steering wheel - how hard is it to remove that? I'd be keen on that as well.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RIP my Beloved... Jan 2005 - Aug 2008

I'm Surprised the amount of Dirt Already Coating the interior.

Hope you enjoy the Parts She Supply's to you, and who ever gets stuff off her.
yeah it was very very very dirty - bonnet and front guard had oil splatter a over.

So sad. Really is :(
how much for the gauge cluster? :p
$30?
shipping I'll work out. looks like I might organise something for you perth guys!

Is there a strut brace? If so...is it possible to throw that into shipping with Jmoore's lipkit?

Steering wheel - how hard is it to remove that? I'd be keen on that as well.
sorry - no strut braces.
steering wheel - no idea how hard it is to remove. Shouldnt be too difficulty... say $20?

how much u want for the ghia badges?
sorry there are no ghia badges either. Slight bad on my part when I said I had all the badges.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
fitzy would like to enquire how much for the sunroof?

we are parts whores in perth

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
hmmmm

dmwill
with the steeering wheel Ive had a hit of common sense. I am happy to sell it... but not until I dont plan on moving the wreck anymore. cause no steering wheel means steering is difficult!!!!

fitzy - ill get back to you on sunroof. What would you be after? roof and motor? the interior piece as well?

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
yeah, just the glass bit will do me, if you could get me a price that would be great :)

man i wish i had the coin to freight that interior *sigh* leathers so pimpin

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hahha yeah I think the interior would be like $800 shipping. or more. bit crazy...
Sorry I moved the wreck from adelaide 1000km east for you guys!

pm'd you fitzy

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Im so in for the gauge cluster ;) just add it to jmoores shipping and well sort stuff out. :)
Hmmmmm, what else do i need for me telstar. I would say taillights but that might be a problem lol.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
im happy to combine shipping with pacman, fitzy and dmwill. Just let us know what total cost and stuff is when they have finished deciding, im only after lip.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Oh, I got another one, how about the sunroof switch assembly with the reading lights? how much would u like for that?

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sure.

after some fiddling and some measuring guesswork I can probably fit everything you want into a 200x50x20 cm box. hopefully... if thats the case, $90 to Perth's Greyhound freight depot (cheapest freight I have found so far) or $108 to a door.
Price will go up very very quickly if the box needs to be bigger. BUT I can get up to 60kg of stuff in a box that size without the price going up.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh, I got another one, how about the sunroof switch assembly with the reading lights? how much would u like for that?
$10?

blah for message length

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hrmm one thing I just thought of.
dmwill - steering wheel can be shipped with the Perth stuff - when you guys pay I'll go buy a steering wheel for my clubman and it can steer the wreck for a while.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Is there a strut brace?
I took the Brace off when it was at the insurance company.
Put on brothers TX5, but he doesn't like it :p

1 - 20 of 65 Posts