Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you need anything from it let me know and shoot me an offer.

Pictures upon request. (DE was still in Running condition 130k Miles was grannied and took care of)

I have:

Block complete pistons rods all
Heads Complete , Cams
Valve covers 2 front 1 back
Intake Manifold.
Fuel Rail and injectors.
Flywheel. all pulleys.
EGR
Crank sensor.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Are you getting rid of your Tranny? How much?

·
Registered
8 Posts
How much are you willing to let your Eng. Block go for? Short Block, not the heads. I have my own. let me know what's up!!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
how much would the TPS with its two little screws be? shipped to 32224?

·
Registered
8 Posts
the block completed or bare?
Short Block, Bare I guess. What do you consider... BARE? I am gonna have it totally rebuilt the way I want anyways. Just need to get my hands on one. How much to ship to: Houston, Tx. 77090?

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Short Block, Bare I guess. What do you consider... BARE? I am gonna have it totally rebuilt the way I want anyways. Just need to get my hands on one. How much to ship to: Houston, Tx. 77090?
No pistons/rods i'd let it go for $65? i'll have to tear it down. shipped through fedex was $100.87 i assumed 150pounds tho, could be less, could be more...

curious on cost for both valve covers shipped to London, ontario. n5y 4j8.

thanks
20 for both valve covers shipping is about 25, not sure about customs fees tho... will definently work something out with you if your interested still...

·
Registered
8 Posts
No pistons/rods i'd let it go for $65? i'll have to tear it down. shipped through fedex was $100.87 i assumed 150pounds tho, could be less, could be more.
So... How do we seal this deal?:jump:

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
hey, wondering what year this engine is from? 93? i'm looking for a coolant elbow with the coolant sensor in it. I need it for my ZE

1 - 19 of 19 Posts