Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Parting out MX6 - updated. Coilovers, interprep, flywheel, engine mounts.

Hey guys

Not much left, decided to keep coiloves/engine for the moment. Only thing I have left is engine mounts.

KING6 SOLID ENGINE MOUNTS

full set including bolts, not much use. $100

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes the car is 4WS, yes it is manual. As I said in the first post I'm not selling the engine so no engine bearing are not available.

If the bearings in your engine are shot then its not always just a matter of getting new ones... Also you wouldn't be getting replacement ones from another used engine, you'd be buying new ones.

Let your mechanic sort you out =)

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rear bumper isnt great, sorry I forgot to mention that in the first post. boot is ok, I'll check it out tomorrow to see if it's perfectly straight or not - can't quite remember.

RH taillight I have. If by driving lamp you mean the foglights then yes, I have a set of those, either Australian or Japanese.

4WS is complete and works - what parts do you need?

I dont have a water pump sorry, the engine is being put aside for another project.

mmmm LSD. If its still there in a few weeks we shall talk.
I did actually think of you when I put it up for sale =). At this rate it will still be around in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
67 Posts
If only the suspension fitted a 1st gen :(, and if only I had a job and something resembling $800 to spend :(

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't know the full details but 1st Gen people have been using 2nd Gen suspension for ages. I don't know about if there are any other changes needed.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yeah I know it can be done, the rear hubs need to be ground down a bit but I also thought they used different strut tops and you had to re-use the 1st gen ones? That would kinda suck as it would delete sliding plates on the set you have. Anyway I could be wrong, will do some more research but I still need a job before buying anymore toys for my car, right now I doubt I could give you $80 let alone $800 for them lol.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I'm very interested in the front drivers and passenger seat. Are they in good condition, rips, holes, burns, faded?

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Drivers seat has a rip in the RH bolster. Passenger is fine though.

·
Super Moderator
2,950 Posts
Strider

Sucks he hasn't gotten back to you but roasting in the forum is exactly good either. He might have legit personal reasons for not being around.

Just an FYI there are a number of jspec headlight installs on our site.

site:mx6.com mx6 jspec install - Google Search

I and many others have done espec and jspec install. Ask away and we are happy to help. If you need a hand PM me or post in the 2g help area

·
Registered
383 Posts
daevilone, i bought your headlights!, you havent returned any of my messages or text messages on how to install them! this is very rude all im asking is for a simple explanation! thankyou
Lol so he has to help you install them too?

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sorry mate, replied to your email as you know. Working 13 hr days whilst moving house will do that...

·
Registered
88 Posts
KLZE 30x i was just simply asking him, his have been changed from parklight to indicator so they're a bit different then normal jspec headlights.
And yes i dont see the harm in asking the seller i bought them off how to install them?
Im not an expert with cars and help is hard to find for mx6 in victoria.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey, sorry for late reply.

Yep have the fuse box... you can have it for free if you buy the LSD =p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts