Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a RED 88 mx-6 gt turbo that my girl used as a point A to point B car(which she didnt really drive) till she brought a getta vr6. The mx-6 has 128,.... on the dash, and is 100% stock. Its been keep very clean inside and out (because a female was driving it), eveything must go!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey, I live in brooklyn my self and was wondering if you would be interested in selling me the whole guage unit. I can pick it up, how much you asking?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey

I need the front stabilizer (anti-sway) bar. How much would you want?
Also, I'll need the VIN # because I hear there's 2 different bars, so the VIN's have to be compatible..
email me
[email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
639 Posts
ill buy the turbo how much u asking for it im right in central jersey , does the car got anyhting wrong maybe ill buy the entire car

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok people its manual. MX-Nick: its the grey ones. price of the whole car is best offer wins! As far as other parts (turbo etc..) give me a price and we will work something out.

P.S. I'll try to post pictures

·
Registered
58 Posts
Well it's your parts you should tell us what you want for it, so how much you asking for the speedometer and tachometer unit?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[Girl wita88-mx6]:$30. The whole car:$1000. [Murphy]:$120. Mass Air sensor/Air Flow Meter:$70. Grey door panels/ P.W. switch:$60 Intercooler:$70. Turbo:$180

·
Registered
104 Posts
KingBK said:
[Girl wita88-mx6]:$30. The whole car:$1000. [Murphy]:$120. Mass Air sensor/Air Flow Meter:$70. Grey door panels/ P.W. switch:$60 Interhella cool er:$70. Turbo:$180
Is that shipped? or plus shipping? LMK

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The car is no longer being sold, it is being parted out now. The block has been sold, everything esle is still here. Prices doesn't include shipping (willing to delivery if not to far).

·
Registered
182 Posts
mx6

now that the block is gone wat do u want for the body and also is the title clear im in bklyn aight holla back im interested in the body i got a motor from my old 6 that i can put in it

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Murphy: I will have all that info for u to-nite.

the car is missing the guage cluster, tranny, turbo, so Who ever needs anything else from it let me know and the offer price.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts