·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the following items for a spec B MX6 GT I just picked up:

Complete Dashboard Harness
Complete Rear Seatbelt Setup in Grey
Both Grey Sun Visors for a Sliding Roof Car

Please message me through the site here.

Thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hopefully someone has the parts you need. I have never come across any original visors at the wrecking yards that are in good shape. For my old 626 I found some from a millennia that worked good, but that car did not have sunroof, so may not work. For my mx-6 I am using a couple from a Volvo s40/v40. Not the best fit and I was only able to get one screw in, but it works better than the falling apart original.
I came across a video on YouTube for " I Do Cars". He takes the dash out of an 1989 gt. If nobody else gets back to you, give him a try for harness.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
I'm looking for the following items for a spec B MX6 GT I just picked up:

Complete Dashboard Harness
Complete Rear Seatbelt Setup in Grey
Both Grey Sun Visors for a Sliding Roof Car

Please message me through the site here.

Thanks
what is complete dash board harness?

Whats different about the seatbelts

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Hmm, the harness that stays inside the dash when it's removed.

I guess nothing, but I thought I'd ask since I have a WTB listed.
I have a 1988 5door gt parts car with grey interior and a 92 mx6 gt parts car with grey interior, I will take pictures of the rear seatbelts as soon as it's not raining out.
The mx6 has broken windows which is why the 626 belts are probably a better option.

I have been debating about the dash harness in the 92gt, the car has perfect running engine and transmission with low mileage, an Adam chip with boost cut removed and factory timing. If a sell the dash harness it all just becomes a spare block and transmission. ???

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You should sell me the dash harness from the 92 GT and be left with a good running powertrain...is that suggestive selling good enough? :)

Let me know on the other stuff. I can think of a few other things right now since you say you have a 92 GT parts car...nothing major though. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
If you decide to take the dashboard out, I'd be interested in the air duct assemblies with levers that are found on the interior of the dashboard on the driver and passenger sides. Also need the right hand side vent to the dashboard please. Thanks

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
If you decide to take the dashboard out, I'd be interested in the air duct assemblies with levers that are found on the interior of the dashboard on the driver and passenger sides. Also need the right hand side vent to the dashboard please. Thanks
Sounds like what you're asking for is common for all years.
I need more specifics or pics to know exactly what parts you want. I have 10 dashes (only one bspec) and can definitely spare the parts you need.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts