Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well im out of the mx6 seen now so i have some stuff to sell....i have misc. engine parts...i think two heads one turbo one non...and you know either will work with either car turbo or non...i have a few blocks that are in rebuildable shape...as well as a few intakes...i do have a na motor that has some bearing wear...with a crank and bearings the motor would be ready to go again...bored .30 over...9-1/2 to 1 comp...and the head has had some work done...engine and 5 speed trans for 150...if some one would like to rest of the parts just rebuildable engine parts...ill do 150 for two heads two blocks any intake or other parts i may have there....i do have a tbird hybrid..sold the car so i took the turbo off... i will take 250 for that...and ill take 400 for all the mx6 parts i have including the turbo....so that would be one complete engine and 5 speed trans (na) two blocks two heads some intake and a bunch of misc parts and the hybrid turbo....with all these parts you could build a engine while you still drive your car....let me know i live in mesa arizona.....

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Is the tranny jspec? and so you have pictures?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts