Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have pictures of the RSTB and FSTB? Will they fit a 1g PGT?
the rear is a stock 90-92 mx6 rstb and i do believe they fit the probes also. heres a pic its not of mine but its exactly the same

this is the front this one is mine

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Wow, the MX6 came with a RSTB stock? That sits on the top of the struts, right?

Is that $35 shipped for the FSTB? Are those adjustable ends and does it rub the IM at all?

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah for 90-92 they did,they also had that lower tie bar witch i think fit the probe also,yes it sits on the top of the strut towers,and sorry not shipped probably like 6 bucks for shipping and yes the fstb is adjustable, no it did not hit the intsake manifold as long as u mounted it on top on the strut bolts and ignition brackets. like in my picture and no it did not affect its performance not haveing is flush with the strut towers, still held everything tight and stiff dispite what some people say

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
I'd be worried about twisting the strut studs stucking out from the strut towers. Are you saying it will hit the IM if you mount it flush to the body?

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes it will well u mount it on top of the nuts the hots the studs so its not really hanging out there and it doesnt have anyway to have play for them to bend its just a nut the bracket and another nut on that and i drove it for a good while like that not problems

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.