Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i need some stuff. who makes a good cheap set of headers, exhaust, intake and some lowering springs?
i need this stuff to go after a z28 with a k&n and borla!

·
Registered
666 Posts
You car must be turbo if you're thinking about hitting up a Z28. No headers are available for the turbo car, you could get some custom made, but, they're gonna be REALLY expensive. Might as well forget it.
Exhaust - Pacesetter makes an exhaust pretty cheap, but, it's pretty cheap. It rusts out from what I hear. I think your best bet is find a good exhaust shop that does mandrel bending, and have them weld you one. Get a good free flow muffler while you're at it, I've heard good things about the Dynomax Super Turbo. Also, if you don't mind coughing up some cash, get a free flow catalytic converter.
Intake - Umm, I'll have to pass on this one, I'm not really sure.
There are quite a few companies that make lowering springs for our cars. I'm pretty sure you could check www.nopi.com and see who all makes them.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it aint turbo yet but it will be soon. i need to get some other things done first

·
Registered
449 Posts
well in the case of the turbo, HKS exhaust (approx $500), TKT headers ($200?), RandomTech cat ($150), instead of stock turbo get a Garrett T3T04 ([email protected]). For the 6, you won't be able to find anything too cheap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts