Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys i got a question i basically blk out my 6 interior except for one spot the roof it been a real eye sore like the guy b4 was tryin to make a moon roof or somthing cause cut the ridiculous lookin hole ....anyways botom line i need a new roof does it come off or im force to paint it.:shrug:????

·
Registered
939 Posts
headliner comes off easily... romove sunroof trim thing,,, un hook it around the sunroof opening, take off other things like light (take small screw driver of nail and pop off the clr part, one screw in tehre then just pull the assembly out of the roof, it has two plugs connecting it.)
then romove a pillar covers by pulling.
you may have to remove the trim around the rear quarter windows. ( to do this you may need to remove the rear cards ) again its all just look for screws then pull.
then just pull the headliner down, there are tree clips along the rear windshield.. a couple at the front... there arent very many.... i think by far the hardest part was getting the headliner out of the car..

once its out you can cover it in a suade or something ( most people go for blk) with some spray glue... then reinstall... or you can paint it (suade will look better)

enjoy

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks its been tickin me off for awhile now do think the scaper would have one because mine already has a hole in it from previous owner attempting to make a moon roof or something

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
i will now add the missing punctuation:

....,,...,,...,,..,........,;.,..,.,.,.,

done

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
And who says the North American education system sucks? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I was expecting free peanut butter

I have not idea what you're talking about...is the hole on the inside or outside?? Is it a rust hole?

Where does peanut butter fit in here?

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
vandejm said:
Where does peanut butter fit in here?

thats what im saying. i expected some sort of a custom interior instead we got some no0b asking about his headliner lol. silly no0bs and there misleading thread titles...

·
Registered
256 Posts
I searched for peanut butter slang and this is what I came up with.

Peanut Butter - PCP mixed with peanut butter; methamphetamine that is brown in color
Along with several others that i won't quote since they are inappropriate for the forum.

I still dont understand what hes trying to say :confused:

·
Registered
91 Posts
LMAO...... Okay 6ers Peanut Butter is term used in the south for the color interior of a car..... what got me thinking ... How does a Canadian knows the term!! Eh...

·
Registered
249 Posts
so if someone said ..yo dog that peanut butter . is peanut butter dawg lol. gezz what is the world comeing to .

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LMAO...... Okay 6ers Peanut Butter is term used in the south for the color interior of a car..... what got me thinking ... How does a Canadian knows the term!! Eh...
*sigh*.... Ok i was talking about the headliner, as i was trying to explain the owner before me decided to cut a hole in it to put in what believe to be a moonroof(or sunroof, sky light,etc whatever your fancy) but didnt it do it resulting this dirty ugly looking hole.(hope that makes bmx happy:rolleyes:) From state of confusion I gather I should name the topic something else but my gurl (from the south) enjoy seeing how mad i get when she talks about my peanut butter roof, since its only thing i havent swaped out because i clearly have no clue in how to do it. So when i sit in my all black leather 6 one cant help but to get angry whe he looks up and see this out of place peanut butter(aka brown) roof get it?:shrug:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts