Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm trying to get rid of these. they are spare parts taking up spare room in my garage. They are for the 2nd gen mx6. I've got:

Full black dash (doesn't have P.S. airbag).............$40 plus shipping
Professionally cleaned headliner...........................$30 plus shipping
Front bumper (timberline gray).............................$35 plus shipping
Stock Hood (timberline gray, no dents or dings).......$50 plus shipping
Stock headlights (PS is fogged, DS is perfect)..........$20 plus shipping (pair)
Stock Side Markers (Front)....................................$8 plus shipping (pair)
Stock Side Markers (rear).......................................$8 plus shipping (pair)
One Front clear side marker.....................................$7 plus shipping
Driver side turn signal..............................................$5 plus shipping

thanks for your interest. there can be pics by request but i don't have a camera so they may take awhile. i do have pics on the headliner and dash.

·
Registered
149 Posts
How much for the hood sent to 98271

::Just noticed that you are in washington, Ill take the hood, but im not sure when ill be able to come and pick it up.::

·
Banned
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wow. the shipping on the headliner for you heather would be like $90. i just did one quote through ups. i could try more if your still interested. let me know. plus, i won't be able to send pics until a couple hours later. for some reason my email won't let me login. lol

·
Banned
420 Posts
Driver side turn signal..............................................$5 plus shipping

im interested in it, can u find out shipping to dayton, tx 77535 for me. i got in a wreck a while back i need that turn signal. pm me let me know and also send your address and info, so incase price is right i can get money to u asap.

·
Banned
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
joe77535 said:

im interested in it, can u find out shipping to dayton, tx 77535 for me. i got in a wreck a while back i need that turn signal. pm me let me know and also send your address and info, so incase price is right i can get money to u asap.
joe, the turn signal is pending sale. i'll let you know in a PM when i find out the verdict.

·
Banned
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nelsonmx6 said:
Is there any chance that a 2g headliner would fit a 1g--with little to no modding? Regarless, please send headliner pics to [email protected]

thanks
not sure, but i am doubtful. nevertheless, pics are on their way.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
hey man
are you parting out any other interior parts?? i find not many people advertise the parts im looking for, so im just asking ;)

i need two rear speaker covers, two door speaker covers (Right and left)
and on the passenger door skin, you will see the big plastic piece that the speaker cover attackes to. I need that also.
I don't care about color of the speaker covers. but i would preffer the speaker panel (plastic piece) in black is possible. and the little tray underneath the cd-player in the consol trim. Let me know please :tup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts