Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm trying to get rid of these. they are spare parts taking up spare room in my garage. They are for the 2nd gen mx6. I've got:

Full black dash (doesn't have P.S. airbag).............$40 plus shipping
Professionally cleaned headliner...........................$30 plus shipping
Front bumper (timberline gray).............................$35 plus shipping
Stock Hood (timberline gray, no dents or dings).......$50 plus shipping
Stock headlights (PS is fogged, DS is perfect)..........$20 plus shipping (pair)
Stock Side Markers (Front)....................................$8 plus shipping (pair)
Stock Side Markers (rear).......................................$8 plus shipping (pair)
One Front clear side marker.....................................$7 plus shipping
Driver side turn signal..............................................$5 plus shipping

thanks for your interest. there can be pics by request but i don't have a camera so they may take awhile. i do have pics on the headliner and dash.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Is the headliner for an MX with a sunroof or without? Also, color?

·
Registered
444 Posts
i havent....they were supposed to come yesterday december 3rd...and i was waiting but sadly they didnt come...i saw the fedex truck drive by...but he never came back :( lol im guessing they are coming on monday...plus we jus basically had a damn blizzard so maybe that delayed things...but yea if you can get me the pics that would be great...and yea 32 dollars sounds great...thas shipped for both headlights and corner correct?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts