Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if there are alot of readers out there? Hit me up, just looking for some feedback, good or bad. Let me know what the word is.
Thanks,
Ben

·
Registered
198 Posts
I'm not sure if this is in the right forum, but I'm a avid reader. I read every artical front to back. Awesome Awesome Mag. I like reading about what happends in Canada and especailly Tdot area's and shows! Congrats on a wicked Mag!!! (tup)
Mike

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
I'll move this to the correct forum for you Ben. I used to read the magazine, but stopped after i kept getting dissed at shows for features:p I guess the JDM look doesn't cut it in PAS.:rolleyes:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
feedback on pasmag

:confused:
futureshop had a spl event in Thunder Bay last year with a decent turnout for the area and we were told that the results of the comp would be posted in one of the issues of pasmag. we had our event on aug 10/02 and never did see any coverage on it at all? If there was any results posted which issue was it and could i get a copy of it because i buy it everytime it comes out and all my friends do as well.I work for Futureshop and use these mags to educate newbies because the mags are very informative. Email me back at [email protected]. I would apperciate that very much. Thanks alot.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Performance auto and sound

HI, I'm sorry to hear that the coverage for that SPL didn't get included. I'm not sure as to why, I was here then. Most of the time, the coverage for those events do get put in. For whatever reason they didn't I apologize. But for next year, we do plan on having more show coverage.
THanks,
Ben
[email protected]
Does anyone want to subscribe?

·
Registered
198 Posts
I would but delivery of magazines comes AFTER it hits store shelves. Whats the point. I would rather get it the day it comes out then wait an extra week or so. I'll stick to just buying it off the shelf. Good mad BTW
Mike

·
Registered
763 Posts
hey midnight - waddup another future shop employee
i work at richmond hill, i take it you work in thunder bay??

which dept?

PAS used to be good, its been flooded by ads now I find. I still have the first 2 issues collecting dust somewhere. But then again, all magazines are based on magazines now.
The whole scene is too played out now anyways.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I subscribe.... you guys should offer that CRAZY deal to MX6 members that you used to have. I paid $10 for a 1 or 2 year subscription. Actually I also paid the $5 for the shirt too lol.

~JOHN

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
futureshop

:smokin:
hey whats up sick6. yeah i work in mobile audio and just waiting for car starter season to kick in.

·
Registered
763 Posts
yea! remote starter season is now!

you guys been affected by the change they made how installers make commision now?? heheehhheheh i've been rapin the sales guys since it happened.. :D :D :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts