Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In an attempt to raise the funds for another 6 i've decided to sell all the goodies I recently bought and start from scratch, hopefully with a bigger budget. Obviously I have the grey car which i'm now breaking and this will be gone Thursday (minus just about everything I can manage!).

Therefore I have

1 x full length CAI kit, brand new. I put it together with a spare kl-02 VAF and fitted it to the car, then the following night I took it off. I'll take £35 + £7 postage SOLD TO CHRIS JUDD

Stainless de-cat pipe I bought from the US, boxed with all gaskets/bolts etc - £35 + 7.99 postage

Rear spoiler brake light with about 6 inches of wiring - £25 + postage SOLD TO CHRIS JUDD

Stainless steel sill plates with screws and mounting clips, all seals/plastic complete - £50 + £5 postage SOLD TO CHRIS JUDD

J-spec foglights with mounting brackets and a bit of wiring - £75 + postage

Smoked side repeaters (1 clip is broken) £10 + £2 postage

Complete NEW front and rear disks and pads set £70 + £10 postage

Front calipers also available for £30 + £10 postage

Some of the parts are from the breaker cars I had and some are bits I bought in for other members who then let me down so i'm just trying to get back what I spent ready for a future purchase. I've got a shed full of bumpers, doors, bonnets, bootlids, Seats and trim so hopefully I can get on the road soon with a decent 6.

PMs welcome.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hi Mate

I will take the decat. Please PM me with a paypal invoice.

Cheers

·
Registered
96 Posts
Alright!

Can i take the cai and the brake light?

Don't need all the cai just post vaf?

Could you mail me the prices please guv!

Chris Judd

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright!

Can i take the cai and the brake light?

Don't need all the cai just post vaf?

Could you mail me the prices please guv!

Chris Judd
Chris, you can have what you want mate but you keep putting question marks so i'm not sure what you are asking for.

From what I can gather you want the brakelight, CAI downpipe with fittings and filter and the SS sills?? Not Sure why you only want the downpipe, unless you have something else fitted already. I'd prefer to sell it as a complete kit but its up to you. Will pm with a price.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Windy, paypal sent! please post decat Thursday.

Hope to see you at the Japfest.

Mike

·
Super Moderator
1,083 Posts
How much for the bonnet, a front bumper with the lights..

Tuni
Tuni. give me your contact details. I'm only 30 miles from you and work in edinburgh. I may be able to help. Much cheapness!

Your profile doesn't allow me to email you.

Mark

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How much for the bonnet, a front bumper with the lights..

Tuni
the same price as I quoted you on ebay and in the US section on here. Try Elmer as he may be able to help.

·
Registered
269 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,083 Posts
Hi Tuni

Reply sent on your email. Glad I'm able to help.

Mark

1 - 17 of 17 Posts