Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any useful suggestions as to what to add to my stock '88 mx-6 gt turbo aside from air filter?

As fast as this car is already, a little more hp or speed wont hurt :)

-meaty

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Hey! I bought my 6 at Gettel Toyota when I lived there. Try using the search feature. Enter something like "1st gen mod" or whatever. Then scour the 1st gen performance section. You should find plenty to keep you occupied for a while. What's your budget? For the money ($30), I would get the Addco anti-sway bar endlink kits.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm really not worried about a budget right now, I just want to get some things that will be useful... i'm going to slowly turn this car into something special. But for right now, i think i'll pass on the $400 plus suspension upgrade stuff :p

And, what search feature are you referring to? is it one on a specific site?
I've tried looking for perfomance stuff via dogpile, but i always end up with more obscure links to undesired stuff more often than not.

-meaty

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
The search feature is on this site. At the top there is a little globe with a magnifying glass. Just click it and enter search criteria. It's very quick and useful. Should be able to help find just about anything you are looking for. http://www.corksport.com is where I get a lot of my stuff. You can search http://www.probetalk.com too since the ford probe and mazda mx-6 are the same under the hood. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, that all should be a big help, i'll have to check it out when i get some more time (when my girlfriends not here sucking on my ear lobes lol)

thanks i appreciate it man!

-meaty

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the site, it definitely looks promising, and i cant wait to see what performance upgrades you all have available!

-meaty

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Groovy!

-meaty

·
Registered
96 Posts
That's a tight car manifest. My 91 GT has the same color paint and interior as yours. Hopefully someday it will pack the same punch too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts