Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey wut up yall!!
Itz back to school now and my first semester is co-op so i have to find a place that i can go to and kinda work but not get paid. You know, just for the experience. Now i suggested to my teacher that i would like to work in a performance/modification shop/garage in TO. She had 1, Pirahna but someone has alrdy requested that. Does anybody else know any other mod places in TO, if so plz post a reply.

thxs a lot yall
peace
Dev

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
call aspec

maybe aspec would help you out yo

416-246-9949

Lates...:)

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
yo my audio place will help u out they did for this guy from libermann and cardinal newman

its kennedy hifi 416-752-2066

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thxs

Hey thxs a lot to both yall, i am from cardinal newman=)
ill let my co-op teacher know of both the places and both will probably recieve a call from her.

thxs

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yo

I know where kennedy hifi is, do u guys know the area of aspec?
plz lemme know =)
thxs

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
when or if u go to kennedy hi fi make sure u talk to either Alan or Steve they really nice guys im sure they will have no problem helping u out with ur co-op placement....good luck man....nice place too i might add u see alan's yukon denali with the MEMPHIS subs built into the back walls and back seats? pretty sweet neways man thats the 411 let me know on wuts happening with ur placement maybe i can help u out in some way if they say no i might be able to talk them into it

bye :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey

Hey u know what kinda stuff i would be doing at kennedy hifi. Right now by first choice is working with a lawyer but i dont know if i can handle that for 4 months. =)

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
yeah man u would do minor things like splicing dome lights and stuff like that installing side markers and hooking up boxes and car audio they wont let u play with wires in the engine bay for alarms though......i think thats it plus u get to sit around and chill listen to some tunes and see phat cars and some nice chicas with bf's who own the cars or if u fortunate some hot a$$ gurl racers ride up in there to get some rims or exhuast or audio shyt

u could spend a whole day in there trophy room they won speedorama, darknights, CIN and other shows enough times plus they were top this year in IASCA sound qaulity competition

1 - 9 of 9 Posts