Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey
Any of you guys know of any good places to pick up performance parts for the 6?
I'm a little new to this stuff but am all for it.
Anything in Red Deer or Calgary would be best.
And of course nothing too pricy. :cool:
Thanks})

·
Registered
181 Posts
hey man, theres lots in calgary. Calgary people in here arnt very helpful. No one answers my questions, only the us people do. In calgary, if u go to 32nd ave, there is store by store with parts. Theres Speed tech, then behind t and t theres contemporary, then theres impressions, and then mazda speed, and then preformance parts, all on 32 ave east. Need more directions? just ask, and see if u can help me out too in my topic!
thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
parts

im up in red deer and i get all my parts from a place called Masters Automotive.He doesn't stock parts but with a part nbr. he will get anything usually 50 bucks over cost.

·
Banned
4,040 Posts
Squirrel_boy said:
hey man, theres lots in calgary. Calgary people in here arnt very helpful. No one answers my questions,
Perhaps they don't know the answers.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Try Mopac in Calgary (16th ave N), they usually carry goods for Domestics, but they are really ready to help, and have connections with all the mechanics and machinists in town. I find most of the import shops are more the rims and CAI and thats it sorta places.
It all depends what you need.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
man, we are probably the most helpfull bunch of them all, you just have to realize that in calgary there are no shops i would recommend to you, my friend closed his (RPM RAcing) and my other buddy can get you any part for the mx6 either stock of Japanes stock but everything will be used.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts