Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys,
I'm wondering why there isn't any MX-6 performance/apperance mods readily in the market? I'm mean it's not like the MX-6 is a "rare" car...I know sooooo many people that have it and can't find any stuff for it. I'm mean, there's vasts (and I mean VASTS) array of Honda/Acura stuff (which i guess is understandable) but WHY is there damn Neon's that have so much products readily available (such as Euro lights)?

...if there's any thing out there (especially in Toronto area) can someone please tell me.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
hello...

I believe someone (bjswift?) posted a list of TO area sellers with MX-6 parts or source's. Check the Canada forum.
Claeren.

·
Registered
283 Posts
There are plenty of performance parts now. Things were tough three years ago though. One thing to keep in mind is that most manufacturers will not produce new trend setting parts to support older and not popular cars.

If you have a v6, then you can get existing performance parts to give you about 235 whp reliably. With this number, there aren't that many rides on the street that you can't beat.

I used Bay Area Probe performance list in the beginning and it had helped a great deal. Go to http://www.probetalk.com and follow the appropriate link. Good luck!

·
Registered
459 Posts
MX-6 BOY jr said:
239 whp? with what, a turbo or nos? There is no way yu are goinfgto get any where near that number with bolt on parts, even with the KLZE. Even with headers, exhaust and a cai,you might see an extra 10 -13 hp at the wheels(153 avarage)

]

The car somes with more that 153hp? A KL-ZE will take you well above that and there area bunch of mods that can be done that will take you over 200whp.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts