Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
well due to family and stuff i would assume b4 chrismas would best for alot of people, but i love the idea :cool:

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
yeah weekend before is good for me.
nice idea faioa :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
sounds doper than a cadilac

Gonna do some work on my car b4 then.. fix up my lower lip when i spun out durin da storms. maybe some cosmetic surgury and some steroids too. SWOOIT!

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
oh man, i am having mexican for tea tonight, forget the bbq, mexican lunch lol j/k

Reactions: jmoore

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Whatever you say Fitzy...let's not get off topic now :p

Umm...Crissie Cruise hey? Well...I am going away for a month from mid December...So I guess I am out :(

Anyone looking at a cruise prior to mid December?

Reactions: jmoore

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
HAHAHAHa i just remembered something

'WTF These are Vegetarian NACHOS! , wheres the meat!' *pouts*

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok... the weekend before Christmas is Sat 17th and Sun 18th. I would imagine that Sunday will be super-busy when it comes to the public BBQ's etc at South Perth and King's park, so we'll need to brain-storm some locations with adequate parking and decent facilites.

We should possibly meet at a BBQ area at 11am, claim parking spots and then get the BBQ ready and chat etc. Then we can cruise afterward, like to the beach or something?? I personally like the Coode St Jetty BBQ area, because it's so roomy.

Thoughts??

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
hehehe im not sure if ill be in any state to drive that weekend , i kinda have big plans for it and i am hoping to still be over the limit on sunday

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Long cruise, course we have a long cruise lol, sunny day, sunroof open, tunes cranking, cant beat it :D

·
Registered
193 Posts
not to shoot u down, mate... but as good as that sounds i just cant like the idea of following the car in front of u for hours... it gets kinda boring and we really dont get to know one another as much as a meet up and chat...

but thats just my opinion...

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
i agree. and its gonna cost me a fortune to go on a long cruise :p

but that weekend is good for me

1 - 20 of 154 Posts