Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Perth Cruise this Sunday 2 Nov **1pm**

OK, a small turnout would have been fine but a two car cruise is a bit silly. So I will be going on the antilag.org one that starts at 1pm meetpoint is the helipad carpark near the causeway. Come and say hi if you come along.

Some elses turn to get the lazy Perth mx6.com people together now.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I'm in but to be honest im kinda a lil embaressed.... I have no mods wot so eva on my car yet... I just bought it i was looking at an air filter and cat back exhaust system like next weekend but i dont get paid till the wednesday so theres no chance of me gettin it b4 the cruise :( ... is this ok or u want me to wait till i get a few mods b4 i come ?? sry i missed on the convos for a week there aswell peeps my comp blew

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool man that's no prob about mods. I would think it's fair to say that plenty of people here would say there car is a work in progress. Wouldn't need to come here and read up otherwise.

See you Sunday :D

·
Registered
291 Posts
lol neva saw this tread lol
yeah sure man count mi in man
jus goin to have trouble lookin for the daym place ays neva been dere b4, i live up north so u noe wot road i should take???
or any1 frm up north can meet wit mi and i can follow u :)

c u dere

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Ma comp screwed so i cant use ma digi camera to download but im sure some1 else will be able to :).... btw peeps whats every1 else do for work, recreation ect ?

Cyaz all on Sunday.... just quickly though u sure we shouldnt start at scabs and end up in cottesloe... i know that we cant drink drive was just thinkin bout the atmosphere is all... Sunday session

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I thought about suggesting scabs but there are too many cops around, not that we are doing anything wrong meeting up but easier to stay clear. I think these days they generally have the bottom carpark shut and more recently the top one and have cameras there because of "hoons" meeting up there. Of the remaining carparks that people know it might be difficult to all get parking spots together.

The place where I mentioned above was a regroup point on a PPCC cruise and it worked well.

If your really keen for a scabs start point, I can think of one place that might work and we can do that but let's decide for sure in the next day or two rather than um-ing and ah-ing and having nothing happen.

JaxTX5: To get to the current suggested meet point, from up north you can just come down West Coast Hwy, at Swanbourne where it is next to the railway it becomes Curtin Ave, it will be the first carpark on the coast that you get to, so long as you stay on Curtin Ave.

Slowly getting numbers ;)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
fq guys im sry for this i got a problem wif sunday. Im meant to be helping run a spud hunt wif sorrento quay dive... i start at 10 and finish at 1... maybe i can meet u guys on route somewhere... im real sry bout this they just gave me the call to confirm i forgot all about it :confused:

·
Registered
291 Posts
well the people frm perth haavnt reply yet
for the people who goin to the cruise
do u still want to cruise?????

and okely sorry for the misspelt name yeah
do u want to meet somewhere in scarb. b4 we go to the meeting point where antilag is meetin???
is that wot u were saying b4

well hope we get more peeps in the next few days

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Here's what i can do... Do u guys know the route anti lag r taking ? Ive got a m8 thats goin wif emm his puttin an rb26 in his car :p should be interesting but anywaz... afta i do the sheit i gotta do ill meetya... coz i really would like to go and check out some peeps and there cars ect... lemme know if that would be ok ?

·
Registered
291 Posts
heyzz peep sowwie to hear that the ppl r lazy in perf lol
yeah anyways where is the helipad ????

can u give mi direction frm north
i hav no idea where the hell it is
heyzz okaley i c u dere for sure i'll b driving a 89 tx5 wit loud ass muffler and wit a sticker "kaminto Racing : along the side
come and c mi if u do c mi dere

c u soon thenzz

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Well im still up for if some1 can tell me where to meet them... Ill be able to make it from like 1.30 onwards, Im driving a 1996 red mx6, no mods at all but u may be able to c the black leather interior. so come say hi if u c me there ok... and ill be around ere till like 10 so let me know asap.

·
Registered
291 Posts
heyzz sup ppl
heyz okely i think u mean antilag.com lol i tryed antilag.org doesnt work for mi but i found the web site anyways

c u dere ritesss i dunno if they leave 1 or meet at 1 so im goin to b 5mins early lol

and hope to u c dere too da rushhh

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah MX6T2NV I am a bit hesitant to go for that reason myself.

I might go by and check it out. I had a quick chat with a guy who is organising it (before wednesday night...) and he said the plan was to go out "out the way of trouble".

Might make me mind up when I go by...

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
sneaky B’s or is it D’s
there is to much heat at the moment what with that kid in the Lexus killing the 2 girls and all/// I went in to Perth last night and I saw an old unmarked ex cop car like a vk with shooter rims and all .. but it was in fact reinstated as it had the flashing light on the roof and behind the grill, I know this because he puled up a kid in a rice Honda next to me and gave him a canary.. (I went back to check ).. so look out it was metallic “rust “ colour.. I think they are out to get us.. (I was packing my self as I was in the firs gen mega muffler, but it wasn’t me they wanted.. )

I'm staying out of the cruse cene for a bit . [email protected] least the big ones..

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I went along and it was good to meet da rush, Jax_TX5, have a chat and see their cars. Probably about 60 cars on the cruise. It went as far north as Two Rocks.

Police decided to pay a visit as most people had just left Two Rocks, I saw one car pulled over just after that. I don't know of any real problems other than that.

It was the perfect weather for it. Shame it wasn't with a crew that I knew, recognized a few people from PPCC cruises but that was about it. All in all a good day though.

In light of recent events though I think I'll just take it easy for a bit.

Once again good to meet you fellas and happy motoring :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.