Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going to go too the Quit Motorplex after work wednesday night to go get some more times in the 626 ;)

Who wants to join me ?

It cost $30-40 to enter.

Gates open at 5:00 for racers 5:30 for spectatiors.

You need enclosed footware long sleeved shirt and long pants.

And a helmet

Car is best to be oil leak free. and too have a raidator overflow tank.

Car has to be muffled.

best to get in there early because inspection ends at 9pm or if they reach 160 cars... going by a few weeks ago they got pretty close too the 160 mark ;)

But seriously im only going for a bit of fun i know every car except maybe 1 or 2 :D will totally destroy me but im going to have a good time and race against my own clock ;) dont matter if i win or loose :D

so who is up ??

PK want to show off again ? :p

·
Registered
291 Posts
this wednesday rite
i'll think about it coz it all depends on work coz i work late nites like 12-4 oclock in the moring :eek:

but if i start later well im in and also this will b my 1st time too
i get 2 c how fast my car is now and after :D

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Man that sounds great but the only thing is i work nights.... I start at 230am thursday mornin i just couldnt do it.... Does it run on friday nights or any time on the weekend by chance?

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
ill prbly be down there with a mate (he drives the fastest Super6 in Oz. its a VT SS with comp cam stickers on it). Come over and say hi if your there. ill have the champagne mx6

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DarkSlayer you didnt happen to be down there a few weeks ago ?

Stockish looking mx6 ? ran upagainst a skyline first run ?

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
yeah that was prbly me. i didnt do to well that nite cos i had i crack in my throttle body boot (which i found out about afterwards :p)
i have since gaffa-taped it back together and it seems to be holding for the moment and was going to try it tonite but i had to work until 6:30pm and am too tried to go down now. i will hopefully be down there next wednesday maybe.

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i am getting my muffler put on so cash is low lol

that night i was there that sr20det datto 1600 was there did the biggest burnout lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts