Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok... well basically i'm not selling the car as much as i'm selling the parts inside it... the car body itself is in rough rough shape... i think $1500 would fix it though (pull frame, body pieces WHICH I DO HAVE for extra, a Maaco paint job, and some time and u have a killer car)

1. Tokico Struts and Eibach Springs
2. KLZE ENGINE ...
3. Rebuilt Manual Tranny
4. RR-Racing STS + Bushings
5. new XDrilled Rotors and MM Brakes
6. Greddy Exhaust
7. Walbro 270lph fuel pump
8. CMII Clutch
9. Fidanze Flywheel
10. Catco Hi-flow cat
11. SS Clutch Line
12. Wheels of some sort - Probably leave on the Swirleys (50/50 shot)
13. anything i decide to leave in the trunk for you... misc panels, etc

oh forgot:
14. hotshot intake
15. SS Headers (Autochrome type Version 1 w/ heatwrap)
16: MSD Ignition with Blaster 2 Coil, modded Disty, etc

All that for $1700
Engine + install, alone, was more than that.

The outside body of this car is a mess... thought i was going to fix the fenders and put a body kit on it but decided to buy a new truck so my loss is ur gain... The is frame damage on the passenger side and alot of pieces are primered (hood, trunk, spoiler)... The Interior is Black and in pretty good shape.

Again, i have the body pieces to fix the car - D-1 Fenders, Kaotic Front, Modified AAS Rear, Invade Side Skirts - that i'd include for an extra $350 - i f you chose to go that way.

But mostly trying to find a buyer with a stock car that wants to mod his/hers completely... just move over the parts u want and sell the rest. Cant part it out myself as i have no gargage..

PICS:
http://www.propichosting.com/Album.aspx?folder=450005136
cant post links so.. go here
propichosting.com/Album.aspx?folder=450005136

·
Registered
2,361 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey, i'm interested in thw whole package. I see it needs alot of work and it looks like that ze has run in awhile. Anything wrong with motor? is it LSD tranny? whats wrong with the frame? from what i'v seen i'll offer $800

1 - 8 of 8 Posts