Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one fitted a Phantom grip in to there first gen MX6. (F2T)
I’m wondering if they took any measurements of the PG and if it was in fact the same as the one used in the second gen?
Ether way I’m going to get some made up if they are not available so if you are interested give me your input .. because something has to be done about this torque steer!!

G

·
Mr. MX6 said:
Has any one fitted a Phantom grip in to there first gen MX6. (F2T)
I’m wondering if they took any measurements of the PG and if it was in fact the same as the one used in the second gen?
Ether way I’m going to get some made up if they are not available so if you are interested give me your input .. because something has to be done about this torque steer!!
Talk to ProbeThis on Probetalk.

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
It's to my understarnding that they are indeed available for our cars. I plan on getting one very soon as well.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you know if it is the same one as the2 G uses?..

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Would you have diff laying around to take some measurements from.. that is all we need..

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
You know me. I have 2 laying around.....

show me a pic of what you want measured.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
It has started to rain here tonight..
And I’ve got to say .. How the Holy Hell can you people drive these F2Ts in the wet..
I’m all over the place.. unless I just crawl around like a “Baby on boarder”..
Defiantly Definetly Dfinetly getting a phantom grip sorted as soon as..

Do you want to sell me, or just lend me a diff so as I can get this sorted..
If not I’ll sort out a pic for you.. but it would work better if I had one in my hot little hands.. ..
If you are just lending of course I’ll pay for the postage and all that.. shouldn’t need it for very long.. bout a month tops..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts