Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://206.55.133.140/ubb/Forum31/HTML/002099.html

take a look. i saw it in person last week at the NCPOC meet in Char. NC. i must say it was badass. i loved it. very different but very nice. you must see it in person to know how nice it was. he is Showoff on probetalk.com. that was the name of somewhere he worked i think. anyway take look.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the pics dont do it right, it looked great in person. i will post the pics i took of it. it is just different it was all SHOW, no go. he said that himself.

·
Registered
405 Posts
if you would have seen this car in person you would have been impressed. no question about it. from the push starter, to the mammoth front end. good thing there was some screens on there b/c small children could be eaten by it.

G

·
0 Posts
eww

Its nastie....i like the idea of a 240se front end....but what the hell kidna paint job is that? looks like it done been just slapped some paint on....rims are nice..i would like some interior pics if you have some too!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Was he a Battlebots contestant?

·
Registered
475 Posts
Hey It's not something I'd do to my 6 but ya gotta have balls to do that to your car. Kudos for being different.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I like it!

I like the kit, the paint job really isnt to bad, but I would like it more if it was just one color, but hey everyone's diffrent and I give him credit for beign original!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts