Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The theme for this PS contest is blatantly stolen from a gizmodo idea:

things you'd never see in google street view.

example:

Rules:

- the image MUST be created by you. To ensure this, you MUST use a street from either your home town, or you can default to mine: 11201 (brooklyn, NY)

- the sample image shows a background change but you are not limited to this type of PSing. Anything goes, as long as it falls within the rules of this site. you can insert yourself on the top of the empire state building, or obama at a KFC.. doesn't matter.

- PS's will be judged not just by talent, but creativity. By this measure - the most well done PS might be beat out by an amateur hack job that happens to be extremely funny. The funny hack jobs might be beat out by a PS demonstrating spectacular skill.

- Moderators ARE allowed to enter this contest. Judges are not.

- The winner will be given a choice of being upgraded to a custom usergroup with expanded privileges or an avatar (if they do not already have one)

happy chopping!

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Since you're the only entrant so far - you'll likely be the winner. LOL.

·
Registered
619 Posts
i wanted to enter...unfortunatly i couldnt think up something to do :(

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
everyone has until midnight tonight.

seriously ppl - wtf!

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
I know...we've had lots and lots requests for a PS forum...we have one and it's deader than the 2g performance section. What gives!?!?!

·
Registered
619 Posts
midnight tonight in what timezone? its the 22nd here.... and i thought of something! But i cant do it for another 5 hrs....

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
EST.

i'm declaring this contest a bust.

you all suck. except ben.

·
Registered
619 Posts
sigh. To make it even more difficult for me, photoshop has decided it doesnt want to work. at all. and it takes the rest of my computer down with it. Time to upgrade, methinks. its having too many issues. Though it will be stupidly late, i will get one done.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Can we have another one then? Maybe we can "advertise" it in the lounge or something?

adie- when I installed CS4 I wiped my comp clean and added some $50 ram and the thing is running great now. It's a 6 year old comp used just for internet and CS4

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
we'll have another.. but in the meanwhile - ben you win by default. Would you like an avatar, or greater PM storage?

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:)

you get an avatar - please send me the one you would like, and i'll apply it to the account. You don't have to get it down to the right size - it'll be resized automagically.

congrats for winning! for what its worth - i Like it :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts