Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made this in photoshop recently, and I want to hear any critique on how good it looks or how fake or anything you want to say. I have done a few like this, but this one I decided to use a much larger photo, and that photo be of a very realistic looking car in that its dirty and beat up, so I'm curios what you guys think! :)

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
That's pretty good. If I didn't know that there's no 2d 626 I could think it's real.
Only thing bothering me is the shape of the door, it's too square for 2d car.

·
Registered
752 Posts
looks good to me i thought you must have posted the wrong photo because it didnt look chopped

·
Registered
146 Posts
Nice work. Can you also post up the original so we can see the before after? :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn! I overlooked that thing on the fender! I feel really idiotic for missing that! Maybe I can blame my noviceness at photoshop as the reason I missed that. :rolleyes:
I will put up the original so that people have a better idea of what I have done!

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
looks good, olny thing you forgot was to fill in the rear door on the bottom
(to make it look like a 2 door rocker panel)

and, you should take a copy from the front of the front door moulding, and put it on the 1/4 panel now, as its still notched for the front door.

Other then that, pretty good!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, I tried taking the line out of the rocker panel, but it looked weird not being there. I should try angling the door a bit maybe. I'll have to fix it up a bit and see what everyone thinks then!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
ITS A GODDAMN QUARTER PANEL. There is no such thing as a rear fender.

That is one of the sweetest, most realistic p-chops ive ever seen.

feen
rear fender, I would also extend the door a bit, shorten the rear quarter window and bow the door line just a tad.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
wow very nice.. at first glance i was like.. why the heck is he posting a mid 90's toyota camry coupe :p

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, I finally got around to fixing this one up. :)

I'm still a bit leery of the door curve at the moment. However, I may give it a shot later. Thanks for all the ompliments.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts