1,553 Posts
thats slammed. word.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I'm sorry I don't understand.
hehehe <3 <--- heart

so he said "i heart your clean ride/drop"
AKA (i love yo sexy gee ride six slammed down yo!!)

clean ride man :) someday my 6 will be clean and lowered...

what springs/struts are you usin? :)

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
I want mine that low! Damn you LEDA! Oh well. Nice clean ride man, I remember admiring your car in the past when shopping for ideas for mine. Keep it up man.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I was never a fan of the green color, but you turned me into a believer. Very clean, two thumbs up :tup: :tup:

How did you get her so shiny? It's purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrti :)

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tanks KansasMX6 for the photoshop, it give me a better idea of what it look like. I send you Karma via another thread 'cause can't give some here in the Gallery.

BartMX said:
How did you get her so shiny? It's purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrti :)
I wash it like 4 days a week when it's not rainin'. lol . I'm a little crazy but I like it clean. But I'm in Montreal and now it's winter so I'll have to go to the carwash like once a week. It hurt me so bad to take it for the winter but I can't affort another car.

Tank you for all the comments, its really appreciate.

As for the j-spec, I still don't know what to do. I'll think about it. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
a drop like that on such a clean looking car makes it look so sleek

get a nice set of rims and you'll have one of the nicest 6s on the board :tup:

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
KING6 said:
its a no brainer, jspecs make any mx6 look like a million bucks.

also the lower you go the more you sacrifice drivability and comfort. also vital mechanical parts like struts, brakes and cv joints.
My 6 has a 2inch drop and even that gets anoying after a while of driving.
I don' t really care, the struts are made for this and as for the other parts, I work in a garage so I have very good deals.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
KING6 said:
its a no brainer, jspecs make any mx6 look like a million bucks.

also the lower you go the more you sacrifice drivability and comfort. also vital mechanical parts like struts, brakes and cv joints.
My 6 has a 2inch drop and even that gets anoying after a while of driving.
Okay, 2" drop ...but what struts and springs/coils you using? Using a Full, TRUE coilover (which he is) is MUCH better than any strut/coil/spring package you can put together, and will ride MUCH better slammed (or whatnot).

Brakes don't get affected (I'm going on 3" +/- drop) and the only problem I've had is a few scrapes, and a CV joint go (had 122,000 original KM's on it).

Lowering CAN be cool looking, and still drive good. You just need to do it right, and not get eBay coils, use your stock struts, and slam it ...that's just asking for trouble.

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
^^^WERD! True coils are the shit!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
esembe said:
Okay, 2" drop ...but what struts and springs/coils you using? Using a Full, TRUE coilover (which he is) is MUCH better than any strut/coil/spring package you can put together, and will ride MUCH better slammed (or whatnot).

Brakes don't get affected (I'm going on 3" +/- drop) and the only problem I've had is a few scrapes, and a CV joint go (had 122,000 original KM's on it).

Lowering CAN be cool looking, and still drive good. You just need to do it right, and not get eBay coils, use your stock struts, and slam it ...that's just asking for trouble.
Man you are right all the way!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts