Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, sorry for the very crude drawing. I have only Paint at this connection. I was hoping someone who has a better Shop program than me could try and make a better version or their own indiviual version. With two pictures: One picture with the Tails Applied to the MX6 and one with The Tails alone.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b183/eljan81/mx6sixtaillightdesign.jpg

Also add your comments.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Hmmm ...hard to figure what you want really.
The amount of fabrication needed for something like this woudle be insane, and not worth it IMO.

What colour car BTW?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Mine is currently the CranBerry Red. No specific color. I just was wondering what it would look like. Windows Paint doesn't realy do what I have in mind justice.

BTW do you still have that pic with the RSX tails?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Correction...Not Photoshop. But someone who has a better PaintShopPro type program. [:E]

Sorry for the double post, but at least I waited a couple of days...

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
eljan81 said:
First of all, sorry for the very crude drawing. I have only Paint at this connection. I was hoping someone who has a better Shop program than me could try and make a better version or their own indiviual version. With two pictures: One picture with the Tails Applied to the MX6 and one with The Tails alone.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b183/eljan81/mx6sixtaillightdesign.jpg

Also add your comments.
there you go, it looks like a turbo kinda

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
what the hell am i looking at here?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I was just wondering if it would have been a good tribute to the MX6 if it had 6 shaped tailights. That's what your looking at, a taillight(Break,Turn Reverse lights) in the shape of a 6. Since we're on the subject, I didn't specify which MX6 but, I think it could work on both.

The drawing is very crude cause I only have MS paint when I came up with the idea in my head. When I drew the main body of the light I thought the Miata taillights myself with that little tab on it that would be pointing towards the middle.

I was able to post the pick, but I thought it would be better to make it a link wasn't sure lol. I didn't think everyone would want to keep seeing this crude drawing over and over again...:E For those that are talented with working with Corel or Paintshop especially.

But thanks to you all for the replies it's Karma time....

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
it looks like a giant phallus. with some wierd testicle disease...

:shrug:

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
well i really hoped i was going to be able to help here, i love photshopping, but it really is pretty dififcult to figure out where to start.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Just Picture yourself as Chip Foose...

I'm trying my best to get my other computer running and get a connection for it. I have Paint Shop Pro 6, and can do some better detailed stuff than what I posted. If only I had a connection.

Ok...A while back someone posted something about the Altezza Lights for the MX6 and about them being for sale on ebay. Well some speculated that, the photos were photoshopped images. If those were or were not Photoshopped images, I was hoping someone could photoshop a set of 6 shaped taillights on and off the 6. Or one or the other.

I'll worry about fabrication later...:E

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
But at least he has the decencey to take what someone has in their mind and make it look like something. Can't believe I wasted karma on you dude.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.