Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

photoshop request

1K views 26 replies 9 participants last post by  mymxkix 
#1 ·
i jus got in a wreck and it messed up my front bumper so i need a new 1. i want a shogun but i dont got the dough 4 the whole kit so i was wondering if it would look iight with just the front bumper. so could some 1 try to do this 4 me? i need a shogun f. bumper on a black 6 with stock sides and back bumper.

thanx

#22 ·
Re: pimpinmx-6

mymxkix said:
hey there i have a shogun front end on my car with stock sides, and bumper. if you want to see pics. my car is white though. it looks good to me, and i have had lots of compliments, never anything negative.

e-mail me and i will e-mail you the pics

gjmartin@look.ca

gj
sorry man im shure your car looks nice i probly should have phrased it difrently but ive just imagine (in my head) the front end would look out of proportion.
but i think a white car would be a better example that some dark green and black ones on a black backround if you wouldnt mind posting it

#25 ·
I dunno, shogun front, no sides or rear, to be honest, to me it looks like you kinda ran outta money after you had the front done, but if your planing on getting the whole kit sooner or later, then I suppose you may was well start with the front while you need one.

-Bryce

#26 ·
i bought the car like that

like i said i bought the car the way it is. however i know the story behind it. it got in a little accident, and messed up the front bumper, and the guy who owned it, got the insurance company to buy an after market one instead of a stock one cause it was cheaper, if you can believe it. so it worked out that he didn't really have to pay anything. so when i got the car, i knew i had to finish the kit, and i am in the process. pictures dont really due my car justice. it looks so nice in person. like i said i have never had anything but positive comments about it.

th

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.