2,041 Posts
ZE Power MX6 said:

It's lowered with Dropzone coilover on stock struts, tires are 225/50/16's
mmm sexy

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
VyzR said:

Lowered with eibachs/kyb gr2, and has 245/45/16's for rubber.
these pictures gave me wood, and they almost make me want to do this to an mx6 of my own...

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
VyzR said:
Burgandy + bronze = WOW.
The ultimate complimenting colors.
The spray paint doesn't hold up well enough tho, the fronts are little bit different than the rear in color. I'm gonna powdercoat them this summer, probably to a darker bronze, close to the STi's wheels color.

·
Registered
339 Posts
xenithon said:
Look in particular for pictures of a 2nd gen with 16" wheels which has been lowered, and with 205/60/15 or 225/60/15.
If someone fit 15" tires onto a 16" rim, I'd love to see that too.:freak:

·
Registered
129 Posts
tires are 245/45/16.
and the rims are being powdercoated right now gunmetal :) and for a damn good price as well, including a nice acid dip (i don't know if they normally do an acid dip before powdercoating).
i have the winter pizza-cutter rims on at the moment, lol.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Vyzr, your car looks so good, first pic i thought it was a photoshop set to black/white. Makes me wish I had black

·
Banned
1,541 Posts

dont have that good of pics, and mine are also 15's but its dropped...:D
anyway, its dropped with nex tech. coilovers and kyb gr2's..this is also before the intercooler...:muhaha:

·
Registered
148 Posts
here is mines:

'94 LS MTX
lowered on Tokico HP "blue" and megan racing springs
Tires are 225/45ZR16 reinforced FDs 16x8

·
Registered
148 Posts
Dawanabee123 none :D
If I still had the stock tires 225/50 I'm not sure if they would rub, but when I had the FDs on my 94 626 I had to use 5mm spacers in the rear or the fat Pirellis sidewall would tuch the rear struts.
the MX6 has slighty more room in the fender well so who knows ;)

So ya, no spacers with 225/45 tires on MX6 or 626, fits perfect even when lowered.

Hope this sorta helped

·
Registered
493 Posts
Dawanabee123 none :D
If I still had the stock tires 225/50 I'm not sure if they would rub, but when I had the FDs on my 94 626 I had to use 5mm spacers in the rear or the fat Pirellis sidewall would tuch the rear struts.
the MX6 has slighty more room in the fender well so who knows ;)

So ya, no spacers with 225/45 tires on MX6 or 626, fits perfect even when lowered.

Hope this sorta helped
Ya i had slight rubbing issues when hitting big bumps when using 225/50's on my FD's (tokico blue & red's - HP's i believe); I would recommend using 225/45 as well but they are a bitch to find. I currently try and hoard all the Z-rated 225/45 tires that come up for sale (used - in good condition) in my area.

15mm H&R spacers (with extended studs)

21 - 36 of 36 Posts