Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to see what the 6 looks like in a lambourghini diablo type orange and maybe a green like the eclipse in fast and furious 1

·
Registered
707 Posts
This was my first photoshop. I did it a few months ago. It's a little messed up but you get the idea. Lee

·
Registered
707 Posts
I'm not quite sure if this is the color but here you go. Lee

·
Registered
707 Posts
The rims are 18 inch Katana F-15's. I ordered them from wheelmax. Thanks for the compliment. Lee

·
Registered
707 Posts
I kinda like the way it looks in the bright colors. I don't think I'd like it as an everyday car though. what do you guys think? Lee

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
I don't think it looks very good with bright colors like that. I have seen a few orange mx6's that I like, there are pictures floating around somewhere.

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
I actually like the orange. but a little more subdued. with either a metal flake or a pearl. that would be shweet. (Big stupid grin smiley)

Trent

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
Like the orange color on the mazdaspeed proteges? I wasn't a huge fan, but when I got up close and saw it, the more I liked it. I think you're looking for the :D smiley

:D

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
yeah, that's the color i'm thinking of. looks very nice in person, especially at night. yeah, we need the smilies back. I can't communicate without them. lol.

·
Registered
80 Posts
that green is a bit much but orange 6's have much potential

1 - 12 of 12 Posts