Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

My damn key broke inside so i need a good lock cylinder with a good key... Need this for my 1994 MX6 2.0 5 speed manual transmission. I've been told there a difference between auto and manual transmissions. So if you have this part with a car identical to mine let me know what you want shipped to

Joel Rodriguez
704 S.W. 4th
Lockney, TX 79241

price shipped overnight

NEED THIS ASAP!!!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
i got one but it will be a little while before i can get to the car to remove it

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
The lock cyl from the mtx and the atx cars are the same. However, on the atx, there is a trans lock lever that is bolted (remember, the cyl's are the same) to the bottom of the cyl. So, by removing that second lock assy by simply unbolting it, you can use them on the mtx. I have multiple lock cyl's (set up both ways) with keys, so I just need to know if you want it for an mtx or atx.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
anyway you can post a pic of it... The one shown above is the one I removed from my car... These things do not come apart. I've tried! >.<:mad:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
whats your paypal. PM me price shipped

Does it have like a square cylinder in the middle of the u part that goes facing the steering column

1 - 13 of 13 Posts