41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Too bad, the car looks great. I'm not even a fan of red and I like it. :(

·
Registered
749 Posts
Awww :( I thought he was gonna fix her up properly.

Such a shame, thats such a nice car. I hope he comes to his senses and splashes some cash on her... and shakes hands with his neighbour to save any more bin related mishaps (and buys some wheels }) ).
I was so tempted to buy that car. I'd have looked after her (regular servicing, reading her a story every night, that sort of thing).
Ah well, i'm sure now you've got a Supra your right foot helps you out if you ever get nostalgic.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hum where did u get that j-spec spoiler? looks great :tup:

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Ebay is your friend. :D

BTW - I saw her yesterday outside my Son's place. Nice and shiny and not looking too dented at all. Maybe things are looking up. :)

·
Registered
749 Posts
Little bit late replying to this but...

It's a Mazdaspeed spoiler so type anything from Mazdaspeed to Rocking horse shit.
Good luck finding one but to be honest there's more chance of my train being on time tomorrow.

·
Registered
739 Posts
ARGENTINAGOLES said:
Hi Iam Looking For A Turbo For My Mx6 4 Cycender
well first off you are off topic, and in the wrong section... try the WTB section
or the new members area, the member helpers are nice people, (i know, im one of em')

·
Registered
132 Posts
hey, i dont see the thumbnails... it only says "attached thumbnails" and nothing appears! why?(its the same in a lot of threads)

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Sad to see such a nice mx6 like that get messed up. Hopefully he can fix i up right. That supra is insanly nice. The color is perfect for it. Good trade up.

·
Registered
993 Posts
think that supra spoiler will fit an mx6 ? the one on ken's supra.

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #59 (Edited)
think that supra spoiler will fit an mx6 ? the one on ken's supra.
Hands off. :p

Cheers for the comments guys. :)

Now all I got to do is get some decent rims (which was the first thing someone on the UK forum said!)

You get a better idea of the colour from this earlier pic:

Not a lot done mod-wise:
K&N replacement panel filter (stock airbox is the best on these)
1st decat
3" straight through zorst with 4" tail
Electronic Greddy boost gauge
c/f strut brace
c/f rad cover panel
Clear indicators and side repeaters (you can see them in the top pic compared to the one above)
Dropped 35mm on RS*R springs
UK big brake kit with braided hoses
and a Carputer in the boot with dash mounted screen

It's a VVTi and should be pushing around 350bhp (at the fly) now - not had it dyno'd though.

I'm NOT putting a kit on this one. :)

41 - 60 of 63 Posts