Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Awww :( I thought he was gonna fix her up properly.

Such a shame, thats such a nice car. I hope he comes to his senses and splashes some cash on her... and shakes hands with his neighbour to save any more bin related mishaps (and buys some wheels }) ).
I was so tempted to buy that car. I'd have looked after her (regular servicing, reading her a story every night, that sort of thing).
Ah well, i'm sure now you've got a Supra your right foot helps you out if you ever get nostalgic.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hum where did u get that j-spec spoiler? looks great :tup:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Little bit late replying to this but...

It's a Mazdaspeed spoiler so type anything from Mazdaspeed to Rocking horse shit.
Good luck finding one but to be honest there's more chance of my train being on time tomorrow.

·
Registered
132 Posts
hey, i dont see the thumbnails... it only says "attached thumbnails" and nothing appears! why?(its the same in a lot of threads)

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Sad to see such a nice mx6 like that get messed up. Hopefully he can fix i up right. That supra is insanly nice. The color is perfect for it. Good trade up.

·
Registered
993 Posts
think that supra spoiler will fit an mx6 ? the one on ken's supra.

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #59 (Edited)
think that supra spoiler will fit an mx6 ? the one on ken's supra.
Hands off. :p

Cheers for the comments guys. :)

Now all I got to do is get some decent rims (which was the first thing someone on the UK forum said!)

You get a better idea of the colour from this earlier pic:
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Not a lot done mod-wise:
K&N replacement panel filter (stock airbox is the best on these)
1st decat
3" straight through zorst with 4" tail
Electronic Greddy boost gauge
c/f strut brace
c/f rad cover panel
Clear indicators and side repeaters (you can see them in the top pic compared to the one above)
Dropped 35mm on RS*R springs
UK big brake kit with braided hoses
and a Carputer in the boot with dash mounted screen

It's a VVTi and should be pushing around 350bhp (at the fly) now - not had it dyno'd though.

I'm NOT putting a kit on this one. :)

41 - 60 of 63 Posts