Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pretty bitter that I couldnt find any damn batteries for my digicam for the meet yesterday.. Next time I will definantly be more prepared. If nay one has some pics, you should post them up for all to see.. I cant wait to see a pic with my car lined up with a bunch of other sweet sixes..

Cheers

·
Registered
359 Posts
Where are they?

What about the video that was shot their?? :confused:

When can anyone post them? I really want to see them!

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:)

Those are some damn kewl pics you got there..!!!

REally nice. I especially like the 6 with the zoom-zoom under the fog light in pic #5 :)

oh wait ... that was my six :)
good job... thankx a lot!!

cheers:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
102 Posts
:cool:
Thanks Acidburn and Rufnek, glad I could do it.

Ispynu: When are you getting your pics from the cruise/onramp/highway done? lemme know and I'll scan and post them when you have them developed.

Rufnek... I dunno about the choice of the zoom zoom car as fav. pics..... Personally I like the pics of the lowered chrome rimmed one in pics 8,9,10 ;) Maybe I'm a little biased aswell. I have a better pic of zoom zoom I think... want me to scan it? Silly Q. ... it's pic 13.

Is it worth the time to scan the pics of a few of the PGT's?

Damn... now I'm going to have to think about getting a digital camera.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Next meet

Next meet we should take more pictures of our cars and the owners besdie them. I'm thinking about planning the meet for Sunday July 29. I also will plan a drive for all of us to show off our cars. We should also post it on Probetalk. This date will give people some more time to do some mods to their cars. But will give some time before we give the next meet date. I'm just wondering how does July 29 sound?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Acidburn wrote: *Next meet we should take more pictures of our cars and the owners beside them.*

I noticed the probers did... we just never got around to it.

*I'm thinking about planning the meet for Sunday July 29. I also will plan a drive for all of us to show off our cars.*

...and humiliate any ricer civics? ;) definatley having a plan for a route would be good. All of a sudden while I was on the 400 (?) everyone disappeared, so we kept going home, not knowing we were supposed to go back to the AMC.

July 29th sounds good for me so far... I need to check my work schedule when I get home.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
IM in 4 SHO!

this time im gonna be prompt unlike the last meet! :eek:
Juss wondering ISPYNU or any other guys with cameras... did any of u get a shot of my dual exhaust? i still dont have a pic of it due to my laziness, but i sure would love to put one on pic post and see what the other guys think of it.. also i wouldnt mine juss having one for myself... peas

·
Registered
341 Posts
July 29th sounds good! I'll let probetalk know when date a little closer.

Sorry guys I'm mad busy right now, quick post, i'll try to get pics soon.

Mazda SPEEDstar, i took a sweet pic of your dual exhaust when we were driving on the 400. Wait till I get developed to see man, lv2corner i'll give you a shout to scan when i do and talk about etc.

Later

G

·
Nice video...

Was'up guys, saw the video from the meet....Nice!!!

Pics good too...let me know when the next meet's goin down

Lates :smokin:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Great pics L2C!

I love the first one of the panoramic view of all the cars.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts