Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes right now it is at stock hight I will be getting my 17's by next mounth and also my ground controls.after that I am finishing the kit and getting it painted,dont know what color yet though.

·
Registered
44 Posts
yeah u need to get it finished.. it looks whack with just that front end.. and u can tell its been wrecked because of the one foggy headlight where the other one had to be replaced.. and yeah those stock rims (hubcaps) gotta go man... and y did you choose the 4 cylinder instead of the six? I'm not tryin to be bitchy.. just being honesy.. i'm sure it wil be tight when u get through

·
Registered
142 Posts
I agree with the previous reply...no offense man, but u need to complete the erebuni all around and PLEASE get rid of those 14" 4-cylinder rims....uhhh!

Once that's done, your car will look awesome.

(BTW, if u have enough dough left, paint it yellow!)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey if I could not take what you people thought I would not have posted them.I just started working at my part time job and all of that money is going into my 6.Also no I did not have a choise of the 4 or 6 cyl I would have got the 6 and as the color yellow I think is played there was already a 6 in super street that color If I want to get my car in the mags I am going to go with a diffrent color I know it will be bright though.

·
Registered
216 Posts
you tell them civickiller!!!!!!!!!!!!

your car looks tight! not everyone has money to buy the entire kit at one time!!!! but at least your is painted unlike mine!!!!!!!!!
can wait to see it finished

·
Registered
78 Posts
Front looks great, it does need a spoiler though. It will look great when done. I can't tell what the wheels look like, are those rims or wheel covers?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts