Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
like the sides, and the back, loose the front

hey Cool 6, i really like the sides, but loose the front bumper, it looks like a tumor that grew onto the front of your car, sorry for the harsh criticism but thats my $.02

Eric

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Nice! ;)
Mici

·
Registered
932 Posts
That is tight. When and what color are you going to paint your car? I want that kit too but I don't think it's going to go through! What's the difference between that and the Shogun kit.

·
Registered
321 Posts
that looks sweet as candy!!!!! Is the back a whole bumper or just skits? can I just buy the sides and back or do you have to get the whole kit? any ho it looks really good can't wait to see it painted.})

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for all of the replies!!
the kit was very easy to install all it needed was some srews!I didnt have to shave anything!! the kit fits perfect, The back of the kit are just addon's but as soon as I mold the back it will look like an entire back bumper.. Im painting the car the same color for now until next dec. then I will paint it candy apple red and put it up in my garage untill the summer,, by then I should be driving an is300,, and the mx6 will be all show! Im getting some airbags soon then after that the car will be finished!

since me and my friends put the kit on,, I didnt spen but 6.00 for screws,, the kit was bought from gene"2fast" from ,,www.buybodykits.com so if you want one-- go to the website or email him!!!!

later
carlos

·
Registered
131 Posts
nice kit

Nice kit,

Just curious, what kind of wheels do you have and what size?

thanks,
Alex

·
Registered
131 Posts
oops

Sorry, forgot to read the signiture.

alex

·
Premium Member
3,965 Posts
Super MX6 said:
waite a miute, that is not the SHOGUN KIT??????
That is the Shogun/Ninja kit. Its the same as erebuni but this one FITS without any problems. Plus its cheaper than erebuni.

·
Registered
932 Posts
JUST TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW THERE IS A BULK BUY GOING ON RIGHT NOW FOR THIS KIT! It fits awesome get in now.

CHECK THE BULK BUY SECTION!

·
Registered
142 Posts
I don't understand...I thought u need to MOLD these kits on which requires body work...

What is he talking about fits w/ couple of SCREWS???

BTW, the kit looks SICK!!! I suggest u paint your car yellow or silver...

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok what I meant by molding it in,, that means that the fender and the front bumper will be flushed together to make it look like one entire peice!! and the kit dose just need some screws to actually put on the kit,, in other words if you just want to put the kit on and not mold the side together like me than this is the kit to get cause if fits perfect and you dont have to do any special cutting!! what do you mean by sick? good? or bad?? "texas slags al little diffrent"hehe

·
Registered
142 Posts
Still a bit confused...couldn't the thing just fall off then? So I guess it fits on top of the stock bumper?

rstylemx6...yes SICK does mean good...you're car looks "GOOD"...lol.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ahh, no you take off the stock bumper and the the ninja front is a direct replacement,,,get it now?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts