Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
those tails are PS'd camaro tails, and a horrible PS at that. other than that looks alright, not a huge fan of the Blitz kit but nice car no less, and as already stated, wrong forum.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts

Why would you PS tails and try to pass them off as real :sigh: :sigh: That's sad

Looks like you live in a rich neighborhood, did your parents pay for your car lol
But nice car none the less

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
The hole on your front bumper is crooked... nice car though. I've always liked the blitz :tup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's not photoshopped, the gap is because my trunk lock was getting fixed so i couldn't let the trunk close all the way. The metal piece, the supposed old tail light, is part of the camaro tail light. If it was photoshopped there wouldn't be a gap there becuase the camaro tails are much bigger than mx6 tail lights and modding to the trunk and tail light holes was needed.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
and that sweet job they did tipping them all crazy is totally cool too, i say post better pics of them and prove all of us wrong!

·
Registered
237 Posts
you really are kidding about those not being PSed right? they just happened to come all blurred with smudged edges, while everything else in the picture is nice and clear? maybe those are the gaussian style taillights? lol....:flamer:

·
Registered
825 Posts
looks psed to me

·
Registered
283 Posts
if you look close enough at the taillights the reflection doesnt match lol

·
Registered
3,009 Posts

Cool... a place to do your ironing.