Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

I'm happy w/ the way it turned out,I was worried about the trim/flaps and how they would turn out.they're better than I hoped.The rims also "fit" better than I thought before I got them.I am "teetering" between wether or not I should lower it or leave it.(?)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Niiiice! I've never seen such a slick-looking first gen. Bravo! :)

Personally, I'd like to see someone lower his/her car only in the front. Rake = gooood :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry....

Anyone else,& don't worry I won't keep bringing this up,I'm just happy 'bout my car.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
antiSUV-sorry

I don't know what to say,It worked ok for me when I tried it.Have u tried clicking on the boxes to see if it'll bring up an enlarged pic?I had that prob w/ someone elses and it still brought up the pic even though it didn't show the tumbnail.Or I can e-mail pics?

[Edited by tap826 on 02-23-2001 at 08:16 PM]

·
Registered
246 Posts
I like it a lot!!
I especially like that the side trim is color matched, looks a lot cleaner. What kind of paint did you use? Was it two stage paint? Did you do it yourself? Or how much was it to get it done?
I am thinking about paintint my car myself this spring.
Thanks!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Smoothie MX6...

I really don't know what paint was used 'cause a local shop painted it for me.I believe it's a single stage(?),w/ a clearcoat and uv protectant made by PPG(?)The gentleman that I talked w/ to get it done said that they would simply use the factory paint code,then go from there.It cost me $300.00 to get it done.Which was "on sale",otherwise is was going to be closer to $600.00.I'm sorry I don't know much detail,but I can't find my paperwork right now,and don't want to give the wrong info.Good Luck on your future paint project,and thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I like your car a lot, I am going to do the same to my car, I am just trying to find a good shop to do it. I would definatly lower your car, I am going to lower mine quite a bit but I have not decided on how much yet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts